Sales, CRM, Hubspot
HubSpot just released an iOS app for their CRM product.
As an HubSpot CRM user I give a full-throated, "WOO HOO!"
- A sales leaderboard. Nothing like a little competition to spur sales!
- Reminders on tasks and when a deal becomes stale.
- Acces to deals, including the ability to add a new deal.
- Sales contacts.
- Full timelines for contacts and deals.
- Automatic logging of sales calls made through your cellphone. Now you can keep track of sales phone calls made via your cellphone.
If you are a current HubSpot user the CRM functionality is a free add-on.
Jake Fisher is a co-founding partner at Bridges Strategies & Digital Marketing. His areas of expertise include inbound marketing, SEO, lead generation, B2B sales technology, and multilingual SEO. He founded the first and only official HubSpot User Group in Oklahoma City. When he's not working, you can find him telling jokes in two languages on Twitter (@jakefisher) and on comedy stages.